Starting for the calendar year 2020, the Council has moved our charter renewal timeline from a February deadline to a December deadline. Moving it up a couple of months will allow for a one time reduced fee for units who complete the charter process on time.
For units who complete and turn in their charter by the December 15 deadline their fees will look like this:
- Unit Liability Insurance Fee- $40.00 per unit
- Individual Fee (youth and adult)
- Registration- $27.50 per person
- Program and Insurance Fee- $22.50 per person
- Total: $50.00 per person (add $12.00 per person for Boys' Life if desired)
For units that delay and renew their charter after the deadline, the fee becomes $60.00 per individual.
This is a one year reduction based on us moving the charter timeline.