About The Executive Board
Among its responsibilities are:
- Exercises all powers of the council body between meetings of the council. This does not include authority to change or amend the articles of incorporation.
- Approves the program and plans of various committees.
- Selects and employs a council Scout Executive when a vacancy occurs.
- Approves and administers a budget adequate to achieve the objectives of Scouting.
- Coordinates and supports the work of districts in various phases of Council Program and works to build strong district organizations.
- Raises the dollars necessary to carry out a full Scouting Program in the Council.
The Twin Rivers Council Executive Board is elected annually by the Council members at large and Chartered Organization Representatives.
The Executive Board is the governing body of the council territory, empowered by the council body to act in its stead. It takes action to achieve the purposes of the local council. It establishes the council program, carries out resolutions, establishes and enforces policy and hires a Scout Executive, all according to guidelines of the Council Body.
- President -- Kenneth Clough, Empire Education Corporation
- Commissioner -- Drew Chesney, E5 Support Services LLC
- Treasurer -- Gary Tebbetts
- Vice President of Finance and Development -- Greg Szczesny
- Vice President of District Operations -- Edward Kirby, Collin Skin Care Inc
- Vice President of Program -- Brian Murray, North Colonie Central Schools, Shaker High School
- Vice President of Administration -- JP Garvey, Garvey Volkswagon Inc.
- Vice President of Major Gifts and Endowment -- Nicholas D'Ambrosio, Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC
- Past President -- Rick Weerts, Weerts Properties LLC
- National Representative -- John D'Adamo, Albany Hilton
- Member at Large -- Linda Baker, University at Albany
- Member at Large -- Mark Holtzman, KPMG, LLP
- Secretary (non-voting) -- Mark Switzer
- Frederick Adriance, retired
- Ethan Angell, NYS Department of Agriculture & Markets
- Joe Bonavita, Six Flags
- William Clancy, retired
- Grace Cammarata, VOA President
- Bob Colley, Cornerstone Financial Advisors
- Anthony Dyer, OA Lodge Chief
- Thomas Eliopoulos II
- Harrison Francett, CR Bard
- Donna Gelder-Bigelow, retired
- Bob Kreider,
- Kristopher Kusche, Albany Medical Center
- Edward LaFave, retired
- Peter Lauicella
- Dean Long, retired
- Peter Mason
- Thomas Metz, retired
- Scott Morley, Martin, Schudt, DiLorenzo & Johnson
- Robert Pattison
- Greg Rinckey
- Jack Rotolo
- Alisha Sherman
- Floyd Terry, retired
- Tracy Terry, Digital Express
- Adirondack District -- Jeffrey Chauvin, Curtis Lumber Co.
- Fort Orange District -- Sam VanAmburgh
- Mohawk District -- Greg Szczesny
- Turning Point District -- Joseph Lehet, Queensbury High School
- Yankee Doodle -- Casey Jakubowski