Here you will find all of the information you need to plan a summer filled with Cub Scout Camping fun and excitement.
Nature is special and Trekking allows you to truly experience the Adirondacks and see what life was like 200 years ago.
A fun, rustic, and aesthetically pleasing Adirondack camp surrounded by thousands of acres of wild forest available for short term rental.
We completely understand that it is in the camps that Scouting comes alive, and we take very seriously our obligation to provide a one of a kind experience to all who walk our trails.
Camping is a creative, educational experience in cooperative group living in the outdoors. It uses the natural surroundings to contribute significantly to physical, mental, spiritual, and social growth.
- Camping contributes to good health.
- Camping helps campers develop self-reliance and resourcefulness.
- Camping enhances spiritual growth.
- Camping contributes to social development.
- Camping is an experience in citizenship training.
- Camping at the Cub Scout level introduces boys to the knowledge and skills that they will learn and apply more thoroughly as a Boy Scout.
All of our Council programs undergo Health Department safety inspections prior to and during operation. Copies of health inspection reports can be requested by calling our Albany Service Center.