Roundtables are monthly workshops held by each district to provide quality resources, knowledge, and skills to unit leaders, in all Scouting positions. Roundtable is one of the best sources for Scout adult leader education and information.
Roundtable provides a forum for adults involved as leaders in the Scouting program to:
• Meet and exchange ideas and information with other leaders from their District.
• Discuss topics of interest, both formally and informally.
• Learn about upcoming district and council events and programs.
• Increase knowledge of Scouting programs, policies and procedures.
• Develop exciting new programs that drastically affect the agendas of each unit that we serve in the Scouting program.
Stay Up-to-Date on Fort Orange!
“Like” us on Facebook, or go to trcScouting.org/FortOrange to stay up to date on the latest information from the District! We will also feature Spotlight Specials on Units in the District. Send us your photos with captions to be featured today!
Email Pete Barkman for more information!