Keep Informed - MyCouncil Feature Available on Council Web Site
MyCouncil® is an important feature of the Twin Rivers Council web site.
MyCouncil is the membership system where you create a member account on the Twin Rivers Council web site. Your member account will allow you to receive electronic communications from the council in the form of emails and e-newsletters. You can specify your interests and choose the type of communications you want to receive so that you get information that is both relevant and timely.
Your MyCouncil account can also be used to collect and store favorite pages and events from the web site, and can also be used to register for events. Your MyCouncil page will become your personalized Home Page on the council web site.
MyCouncil is NOT MyScouting.
Join Today! - Becoming a member is fast and easy!
- Just click the Join link in the upper right corner of any page of the website.
- A short dialog will collect your information and will create a personal profile with your interests. You can change your e-mail address, password and interest choices at any time.
- Passwords must be at least 7 characters, but can be any characters/letters/number/etc. Be sure to use a password that is not easily guessed by others. This password protects your information and only you have access.
MyCouncil will provide for better communications with the 6,000 plus volunteer leaders, 11,000 youth members, families and others involved with the Twin Rivers Council.
Current Subscription Features
General Council Email and Announcements - you can receive general emails and announcements from the council regarding up-to-the-minute news about council happenings and events.
Council & District E-Newsletters - volunteers can now subscribe to newsletters online. Advantages include:
- Receive electronic notification that a new newsletter is available
- Reduce printing and postage costs, allowing more resources for youth and leaders
Sign up today and stay informed!!