2017 Campership Form Is Now Available...
Limited funds are available for Camperships for Scouts who could not otherwise afford to attend a Twin Rivers Council summer camp. The Camperships are subject to the following conditions:
1. The Scout should pay as much as possible.
2. The unit or chartered organization should pay as much as possible.
3. The unit should provide money-earning opportunities for Scouts.
4. Unit Committees should apply only for the balance needed after the above sources are exhausted.
5. Scouts should be assigned some task to perform commensurate with the campership, so they have the feeling of earning their own way.
6. The maximum for a campership is 1/3 of the camp fee.
Deadline for application is April 1, 2017
Scoutmasters/Cubmasters will be notified, if a campership has been approved and if so, the amount.
2016 Camp Fees (Loyalty Program used for Boy Scouts)
Boy Scout Camp at Rotary $ 420.00
Boy Scout Camp at Wakpominee $ 420.00
Cub Scout Resident Camp $ 240.00
Webelos Arrow of Light Resident Camp $ 240.00
Cub Scout Day Camp At Wakpominee $ 150.00
Cub Scout Day Camp at Colonie Town Park (Latham) $ 100.00
Cub Scout Day Camp at St. Joseph's Parish Center (Scotia) $ 100.00
Camperships are based on Financial Need
(Both Pages of the Application are REQUIRED, Unit Leader signature is REQUIRED)
Applicants may submit documentation of extenuating circumstances
DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE
If you would like to Donate a Campership and would like more information please click here.