University of Scouting and College of Commissioner Science
The University of Scouting is much more than just another training course. It’s a day long get together, a big, fun-filled experience where Scout leaders increase their knowledge, improve their skills, and gain enthusiastic attitudes about Scouting.
2017 Course Catalog is now Available
Click HERE to download your copy of the Course Catalog today!
New Registration & Lunch Fee format
In an effort to keep the cost of the University of Scouting to a minimum we have revised the fee format for this year. There will be a registration cost of $12 to cover the program and also morning refreshments. Multiple Lunch options are available at cost or you can bring your own lunch.
|$12|| Dino BBQ @ $15 ||$27|
|$12|| Panera @ $12||$24|
Lunch Option Details
- Dinosaur BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich with 2 sides, roll, pickles and a beverage ($15)
- Panera Bread: Sandwich boxed Lunches come with chips, cookie and beverage. Salad Boxed lunches come with a French baguette and beverage ($12)
- The Italian Sandwich Boxed Lunch
- Mediterranean Veggie Boxed Lunch
- Ham & Swiss Sandwich Boxed Lunch
- Bacon Turkey Bravo Boxed Lunch
- Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Boxed Lunch
- Seasonal Greens Salad Boxed Lunch
- Bring your own from home ($0)
University Degree Program
Did you know that you can earn degrees from the University of Scouting? Click HERE to learn more about the Degree Program. To apply for a degree, fill out this form and submit it at the University of Scouting.
We want your input and help!
Do you have experience in a particular area or field? Would you be willing to help teach a course at the University? Let us know! We are always looking to add new staff.
Be a part of this ADVENTURE and have FUN with hundreds of other Scouters in the Twin Rivers Council.
For more information or to give us your suggestions, please contact:
Cheryl Downing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-686-4664 (Home) or 518-925-7815 (Cell)
Bob Fagan at RLFscout@aol.com or 518-399-4322 (Home)
Jake Horner at email@example.com or 585-409-0622 (Cell)
Visit our FAQ page for more information.