Day Camp Is Right Around The Corner!
Close to home and just as fun! Day Camp is the one of the first steps in the Scouting Outdoor Program. It’s a week of fun, advancement, and adventure at a camp or park close to home. Each day’s program is filled with a variety of exciting activities including water sports, archery, BB Gun shooting, nature, crafts, games, an overnight opportunity, and sports all designed to enhance the boy’s experience. Activities differ with each Day Camp.
You may attend any or all of our programs. Our Day Camps are a good way to experience a lot of Cub Scout fun and learning during the summer months.
Your Cubs attend camp with adult leaders recruited from your Pack. There is always some type of family event planned during camp that you may participate in. Of course, you’re welcome to attend the entire week of camp with your son, or just come and spend a day.
Discount pricing is available for parents who wish to volunteer, or for families with multiple attendees.
Day Camp Theme for 2017: JurassiCub Park
We have 3 different Day Camp Opportunities for you to choose from!
- Fort Orange Day Camp - Colonie Town Park (Colonie, NY) - July 10-14, 2017
- Wakpominee Day Camp - Camp Wakpominee (Fort Ann, NY) - July 10-14, 2017
- St. Joseph's Day Camp - St. Joseph's Parish Center (Scotia, NY) - August 7-11, 2017
- Click HERE for more specific info for St. Joseph's Day Camp
Fees differ by camp. Please select the links above for specific information on each of our camps.
To register, please click on the button on the upper-right for the camp and date you plan to attend. If you do not wish to pay by credit card, you can pay by electronic check, as well.
Need help paying for camp? There are a few ways to help offset the fee for camp.
1. Participate in the council sponsored Nuts For Scouting fundraiser. Click HERE for more information.
2. Attend camp as staff (see below). In order to receive the "parent on staff" discounted pricing, you must be approved by the camp director BEFORE you register your Scout on this site.
3. Complete a campership application. Limited funds are available for Camperships for Scouts who could not otherwise afford to attend a Twin Rivers Council summer camp. Click HERE for more information and the application.
To apply to be staff: Please click HERE to go to the Staff Application. Please complete this form and submit as soon as possible to the Camp Director.
Positions may include the following and are based on what is needed at camp:
Den Leaders (2 positions per den), Area Directors (1-2 positions per area), Trading post manager, Office Assistant, Archery Director, and Assistant Archery Director
Additional Forms and Information:
Health Form - required by all who attend day camp for more than one day
Camp REFUND POLICY