The Adirondack District serves the communities of Clinton, Franklin, and Northern Essex counties. We have the pleasure of assisting Adirondack Scout leaders in providing a quality Scouting experience to nearly 800 youth in Packs, Troops, Crews, and Posts throughout the Adirondacks.
If your Unit needs assistance or you have a Scouting question, there are many great resources available to help:
- Contact your Unit Commissioner. If you don't know who your Unit Commissioner is, go to your Unit page (click here for a list of Units in the District) and click on Commissioner on the right side menu.
- Contact Jerry Neff, our District Commissioner for the Adirondack District.
- Contact Ryan Lee, our District's Unit Service Executive.
- Contact Scott Hayden, Twin Rivers Council Director of Field Service.
- Call the Council Service Center directly at 518-869-6436 or 1-855-SCOUT-NY (726-8869)
If you have an event, activity, or news item that would be of interest to Scouts or Scouters in the Adirondack District, let us help you get the word out. For general news items, events, meetings, and other calendar-related items, contact Rick Weerts. For assistance in emailing information to area Scout leaders, contact Cindy Nadon.
The Adirondack District is now on Facebook. Click here to visit our page and "Like" us to receive periodic updates on Scouting in the Adirondacks through your Facebook News Feed.
2013 ADK MEMBERSHIP MONKEY CONTEST!
THE RESULTS FOR 2013 ARE IN! It was a close race in the last month, but CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!!
HERE! There are currently two separate divisions--Boy Scout Troops & Cub Scout Packs.
**IMPORTANT UPDATE** The scoring formula for the Membership Monkey Contest has changed to better serve each Pack and Troop in the district. Check it out! The second tab of the spreadsheet explains the new (and more FAIR) scoring model.