The Adirondack District serves the communities of Clinton, Franklin, and Northern Essex counties. We have the pleasure of assisting Adirondack Scout leaders in providing a quality Scouting experience to nearly 900 youth in Packs, Troops, Crews, and Posts throughout the Adirondacks.
If your Unit needs assistance or you have a Scouting question, there are many great resources available to help:
- Contact your Unit Commissioner. If you don't know who your Unit Commissioner is, go to your Unit page (click here for a list of Units in the District) and click on Commissioner on the right side menu.
- Contact Jerry Neff, our District Commissioner for the Adirondack District.
- Contact Ryan Lee, our District's Unit Service Executive.
- Contact Scott Hayden, Twin Rivers Council Director of Field Service.
- Call the Council Service Center directly at 518-869-6436 or 1-855-SCOUT-NY (726-8869)
If you have an event, activity, or news item that would be of interest to Scouts or Scouters in the Adirondack District, let us help you get the word out. For general news items, contact Rafael Rivera. For events, meetings, and other calendar-related items, contact Rick Weerts. For assistance in emailing information to area Scout leaders, contact Cindy Nadon.
2013 ADK MEMBERSHIP MONKEY CONTEST!
Take a look at where your unit stands in the race for the membership monkey by clicking HERE! Remember, the winner will be decided by who has the largest percentile increase in membership. There are currently two separate divisions--Boy Scout Troops & Cub Scout Packs.
**IMPORTANT UPDATE** If you have Webelos crossing over into a Troop, let me ( Ryan.Lee@scouting.org ) know and you will still receive credit for their numbers! In addition, the Troop will be credited for every Webelo they recruit to cross over!! Recruitment is recruitment ladies and gentlemen.